Saturday 23 January 2016

My Blog Is Eight Years Old



Su Dokube Number 8
Photo Credit: Leo Reynolds via Compfight cc


My blog was born on January 22nd, eight years ago. There have been ups and downs and I don't update it as often as I used to, but it has been an incredible tool for personal and professional growth. It has provided reflective practice and served as a learning eportfolio. It has helped me connect to other bloggers from my niche and grow, both as a teacher and as a writer.

Happy birthday, blog. 

3 comments:

Janet Bianchini said...

Dear Natasa

Happy birthday to you, and your blog!! Wow, 8 years have passed already, and you have done so many interesting things via your blog. It truly has opened up so many exciting opportunities, hasn't it?

Now I am inspired to do a similar post for my blog, I kind of forgot to mention it last year! We both started our blogging journey in the same year, 2008, but you started at the begining of 2008, and I began right at the end. It's been fascinating following your progress, and have I have learned so much from you and our fellow bloggers!!

May you continue to blog for many years to come, and carry on being an inspiration!

Best

Janet

Natasa said...

Dear Janet,
I have left you a comment on your blog birthday post. Yes, it has been quite a journey and I believe blogging has transformed my career in so many ways. I just hope I could do it more often these days. I should try harder.

label baju semarang said...

nice blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...