Monday 9 May 2011

Free Tools Challenge #9 - ToonDoo




In Free Tools Challenge # 9 we are again creating comics. This time we are using ToonDoo.

ToonDoo is a fast, easy and fun way to create comics.

I already shared some ideas about how to use comics in a TEFL classroom here. So, this time I will just concentrate on exploring ToonDoo.

The first thing you will probably want to do is create a fun avatar for yourself using Traitr. Later you can use your character in comics the way I did here:




After that, I advise you to just explore the characters they already have in their gallery and I am sure ideas will come.




One thing I like about ToonDoo is the wide range of characters they offer. This gives you freedom to experiment with different characters and different stories. That way your comics will never be boring:



















No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...