Wednesday 13 January 2010

Welcome Readers Old and New

IMG_0177

At the moment I am attending a couple of EVO sessions, so there is a possibility that some of my EVO classmates have followed the link to my blog and found themselves here.

If you are reading this blog for the first time, welcome. You can find out more about me here.

This blog was born on 22nd January 2008 (which happens to be my birthday too) as a part of the Blogging4Educators course. I have done different things on the Internet since then (Twittered, created wikis, podcasts, slideshows and online exercises), but my favourite online activity is still blogging. It is hard to define why - maybe because I simply enjoy writing. It clears my mind and helps me think.

I mostly blog about TEFL and about Web 2.0. In the weeks to come I might write more about EVO and about the new things I am learning there.

If you like what you see, please come back. Or you can subscribe to my blog via RSS or Email - whichever you prefer. And do leave a comment. I love comments and I will definitely write back.

If you have been here before and like my blog, please don't leave yet. I would like to make a couple of changes here in 2010 and I could really use your help to improve this blog. If you can spare a minute, please leave a comment and answer some of these questions:


What do you like about my blog?
What should I do to improve it?
What, according to you, was my best post in 2009?
Is there something you would like me to write about?

I am thinking about uploading some lesson plans here in the future. I believe it is a logical step I should take in 2010.

I was also thinking about posting or uploading some short stories that would be suitable for students, but I am still thinking about the best way to do that. My inspiration for this idea was Jeremy Taylor. My students love his short stories.

As you can see, I am still working on my resolutions (see the previous post). Your comments and ideas are most welcome.

You might also like:

Picture on Flickr by jackrook

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...